What information may be collected from you?
When you visit our website, our web server will automatically gather certain anonymous information through standard usage logs. This includes computer-identification details obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser, IP address assigned to your computer, domain server information, as well as the type of computer and web browser you are using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information:
• Full name (including first and last name)
• Alternate email address
• Mobile phone number and contact details
• ZIP/Postal code
• Financial information (such as account or credit card numbers)
• Opinions on features offered on our websites
• Other information required during the registration process
Additionally, we may collect the following information:
• Pages visited or accessed on our site
• Links clicked on our site
• Number of times a specific page is accessed
• Number of times you have shopped on our website
Please note that even if you terminate your account, your information may still be stored in our server archives.
Who collects the information?
We collect anonymous traffic information when you visit our site. Personally identifiable information is collected as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, contest, or a combination of these activities. Our advertisers may also collect anonymous traffic information through cookies assigned to your browser. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites we do not own, manage, or control.
How is the information used?
We use your information in the following ways:
• to better understand your interests and customize our site accordingly, thereby strengthening our bond with you
• to contact you when necessary
• to provide the services you have requested
• to comply with applicable laws or policies regarding the preservation of social history
Internally, we utilize the contact information to:
• enhance our product offerings based on feedback
• contact you as a survey respondent
• notify you if you win any contests
• send you promotional materials from contest sponsors or advertisers
Anonymous traffic information is generally used to:
• remember your preferences and deliver a personalized service from both an advertising and editorial perspective.
• recognize your access privileges on our websites.
• track your participation in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests, monitoring progress and entries.
• ensure you do not repeatedly see the same advertisements.
• assist in diagnosing server problems.
• administer our websites and analyze how users interact with them.
With whom will your information be shared?
We do not use your financial information for any purposes other than completing transactions with you. We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information, and we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
We have your permission to provide the products or services you have requested.
Special circumstances arise, such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/orders from legal authorities, or law enforcement agencies that require disclosure.
We may share your information with advertisers only on an aggregated basis.
What choices do you have regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information?
You may update your interests at any time and choose to opt-in or opt-out of any marketing, promotional, or newsletter mailings. Please note that https://uplbooks.com/ reserves the right to send you service-related communications as a part of your https://uplbooks.com/ account, without providing an opt-out option. You have the ability to update your information and modify your account settings at any time.
If you have concerns about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data we may hold or process about you. You also have the right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any point, you may ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. When we do, we will prominently display a notice on our site. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting.